A serene experience in a unique location.
Private deck overlooking the Strait of Juan de Fuca
Upstairs loft bedroom
Full bathroom and shower
- Full kitchen with range/oven, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, dishes, utensils, pots and pans, dish towels
- Complimentary coffee, filters, assorted teas, sugar, salt, pepper, dish soap, hand soap, shampoo
- Pillows, blankets, linens, towels and hair dryers are provided
- HDTV, Wireless Internet, DVD player
- Picnic tables & charcoal grill outside each cabin (charcoal not provided)
- Selection of games, puzzles and books located in Office
- Tide tables in each cabin
- Tourist reference maps, brochures, and nature library are available in Office
- Communal fire pit with log benches
- Croquet, bocce ball, and corn hole are available for check out
- Propane grill at the fire pit
2 Night Minimum, 3 on Holiday Weekends
No children under 18 years old allowed.
No Pets Allowed.
Sales and lodging tax of 10.9% will be added to all rentals.
All cottages are double or single occupancy only.
Payment: A 50% deposit is required to secure a reservation, payable by major credit card or debit card. The balance is due upon arrival. If reservations are made less than 14 days prior to arrival, full payment will be due at time of booking.
Cancellations: A full refund minus a $50 processing fee will be issued if notice is given at least 14 days prior to arrival date. No refund will be issued for notice of 14 days or less prior to arrival date unless cabin can be re-booked.